Returning in 2018 is the supplier Merchandising Solutions program, enhanced this year to include a contest for distributors to decide the best expo merchandising display. Displays will be voted on in a section of the HDAW 2018 mobile app throughout the week!
New this year
Twelve supplier organizations will have the opportunity to have their displays outside of their exhibit space, in the Mirage Event Center rotunda. This high traffic area, in between the Tool and Equipment and Main Expo halls, can showcase your merchandised products to all HDAW attendees. For more information, please contact Beth Barkovich (919.406.8831).
- HDAW to provide standard gondolas with product category headers, up to 3 shelves provided if needed
- Display designed for front facing
- Limited to 12 suppliers/exhibitors; multiple suppliers in product category allowed
- Suppliers must set up gondola Monday January 22 between 8 am and 4 pm
- Refreshment stations and Happy Hour bars will be located near the display
- Participation in the rotunda merchandising is $1500, and includes gondola, shelving and header
So how do you get on board for this great opportunity?
Here's what you need to do in two simple steps:
Fill out the Merchandising 2.0 Supplier Participation Form (coming soon).
Plan to include either a merchandise gondola in your booth set up for this year or provide a 2' x 3' (must be this
exact size) color photo on Foamcore which will be placed on an easel in your booth. This photo should include a plan-o-gram, photo or gondola set up showing your products on display.
Here's the BEST part: those companies who choose to participate in this merchandising program will have their booth location marked on the HDAW floor map AND be included on the mobile app as well. What a great way to get your company noticed!
Click HERE for Frequently Asked Questions