Born onto The Strip as the first of its kind, breed into luxury and raised in values of leisure and hospitality, The Mirage has transformed the modern Las Vegas experience. A Four Diamond award-winner, each of the 3,044 hotel rooms is impeccably outfitted to provide the complete luxury experience. Lighting up the night, the world-famous Mirage volcano sets the tone for guests to explore the wonders within. The aquarium, the towering atrium and five acres of pools, lagoons and waterfalls create a relaxing tropical atmosphere. Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat brings visitors face-to-face with bottlenose dolphins and jungle cats, with available VIP tours, Trainer for a Day and Painting with the Dolphins experiences. If it’s world classdining, entertainment and ideal location you seek, look no further.
Click here to reserve your rooms now at the Mirage Hotel.
- The room rate of $170** per night is based on single or double occupancy, plus applicable 13.38% Clark County Room Tax.
- There is an additional fee of $40 per person for the 3rd and 4th person per room per night. Maximum occupancy on all rooms is four (4) persons.
- The Mirage requires a one-night room deposit per room to guarnatee your arrival, which guarnatees your room until 12:00 am on the day of arrival and is refundable if reservations are cancelled at least 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Check in is 3:00 pm, Check out is 11:00 am.
**Reserve your rooms as early as possible as the $170 rate will only be honored for a limited time and will then increase to $190 per night.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING HOUSING:
Year after year, HDAW is made aware of housing brokers contacting HDAW attendees to solicit discounted hotel reservations for HDAW. HDAW would like to help you avoid situations that could result in loss of deposits, payments, or reservations with addtional charges for your stay.
The Mirage Hotel is the only official housing contractor for HDAW and will never solicit HDAW attendees and exhibiting suppliers, either by phone or e-mail.
HDAW reservations are only guaranteed by using the Mirage Hotel provided reservation system from the link that is posted on the HDAW web site. HDAW room rates include resort fees and other features and are highly competitively priced.
Such companies that have solicited HDAW attendees and exhibting suppliers offering discounted hotel rooms are
- Business Travel Bureau
- Convention Housing Services
- Corporate Booking Services
- Elite Expo
- Exective Booking Services (EBS)
- Global Expo Travel
- Global Housing Service Corp.
- National Travel Associates
- T.P.I Travel Partner International
- Travel Era
- Wholesale Room Rates (Hotels)
None of these companies are affiliated with or endorsed by HDAW and are NOT authorized to book hotel rooms in the name of HDAW. Many of these housing brokers do not include resort, booking or service fees in their quote. Others will cancel reservations once credit card information has been obtained. HDAW strongly discourages booking hotel rooms with any other company than the Mirage Hotel.
If you have been approached by any company claiming to be an official HDAW housing contractor, please contact HDAW Conference Management immediately at 708-226-1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.