Returning in 2019 is the Conference Gondola Display Area! Up to 21 exhibiting supplier companies will have the opportunity to have their displays in the Mirage Event Center Rotunda. This high traffic area, centrally located between the Mirage Events Center and Montego Ballroom, can showcase your merchandised products to all HDAW attendees.
Details, Features & Benefits:
- Limited to 21 suppliers/exhibitors; multiple suppliers in product category allowed.
- Gondola spaces are assigned on a first come, first sold basis, with first right of refusal for same spot reserved the year before for renewing companies.
- HDAW will provide standard gondolas with product category headers, up to 3 shelves provided, if needed.
- Display must be designed for front facing, no backside art needed.
- Companies may elect to use/send your own free-standing spinner, pre-designed display. This must be approved by HDAW prior to contracting your space.
- Gondolas must be set up by 4:00 pm on Monday, January 28. Set-up time is Monday, January 28 from 8:00 am-4:00 pm.
- Refreshment stations and Happy Hour bars will be located near the display area.
- Participation in the Gondola Display Area is $1,500.
- Products must be shipped in advance to the Freeman Company Warehouse by Tuesday, January 22. Shipping instructions will be provided once gondola is secured.
- HDAW will make every effort to avoid placing competitve lines next to each other, however, since the gondola display area is circular, this cannot be guarnateed.
- To view the display specs and set up instructions, click here.
Click here for the Gondola Display Agreement.
Questions? Contact Beth Barkovich at HDMA at 919-406-8831 or email email@example.com.