The One-on-One Business Meetings at HDAW 2020 offer the opportunity for distributors and suppliers to engage in private, focused business meetings throughout the event.
20 Total Meeting Slots
- 8 Meetings on Wednesday, January 29
- 12 Meetings on Thursday, January 30
Each meeting is 35 minutes in length.
All distributor companies participating in the One-on-One Business Meetings must be registered for HDAW 2020.
- Distributors can opt to defer their registration payment until January 2, 2020.
- Distributors who register prior to November 1, 2019 are eligible for one of four upgraded packages.
BENEFITS OF ONE-ON-ONE BUSINESS MEETINGS
- Premier distributors and suppliers registered for HDAW will engage in private, focused business meetings.
- There is no cost for distributors to participate in One-on-One Business Meetings.
- Computer automated scheduling uses your company’s selections and preferences to create an unbiased, quality schedule.
New for 2020 HDAW:
- MeetMax Online One-on-One Scheduling Software: User friendly online interface that allows you to select and rank your preferred companies. Schedule creation will be based on automation and favor mutual selections.
- Click here for a PDF version of instructions on setting up your account in MeetMax.
- To view the instructional video, click here.
- Company Opt-Outs: Opportunity to anonymously “opt-out” of meeting with a certain company and prevent a meeting being scheduled between the two of you.
- Self-Scheduling: Once schedules are created, there is now an opportunity to manually request a meeting to fill any remaining available time slots.
- Meetings Located in the Convention Center: Instead of hotel guest suites, this year suppliers will be hosting the one-on-one meetings in conference rooms conveniently located in the Convention Center.
Distributor Key Steps and Dates:
- Register for HDAW
- Deadline: Friday, November 15, 2019:
- Commit to Participate in One-on-Ones:
- Deadline: Friday, November 15, 2019: In HDAW registration process, commit to participate in one-on-one meetings.
- Engage in MeetMax Webinar:
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019: Engage in webinar to learn how to navigate MeetMax, the online one-on-one scheduling software
- Access MeetMax and Select/Rank Suppliers:
- Monday, November 18, 2019- Friday, November 22, 2019: On Monday, November 18, Distributors will receive an email directly from MeetMax to create a log-in and begin selecting and ranking their preferred suppliers
- Receive Schedule/1st Right of Refusal:
- Monday, December 9- Wednesday, December 11, 2019: Distributors will be emailed their schedule for review. Any meeting cancellations must be executed in MeetMax.
- Final Schedules Emailed:
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019: These schedules will reflect the 1st right of refusal cancellations from both distributors and suppliers
- Self Scheduling Begins:
- Thursday, December 19, 2019- Friday, January 24, 2020: Companies may re-access MeetMax and request appointments to fill any remaining time slots. All appointment requests must first be accepted in order to be a confirmed meeting.
Questions? Contact Cindy Ganas at 904-737-2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.