Back again in 2020 is the Conference Gondola Display Area! Up to 14 exhibiting supplier companies will have the opportunity to have their displays in the Gaylord Texan Promenade. This high traffic area, located on Level 1 just in between HDAW Registration and the main Product Expo entrance, can showcase your merchandised products to all HDAW attendees.
Details, Features & Benefits:
- Limited to 14 suppliers/exhibitors; multiple suppliers in product category allowed.
- HDAW will provide standard gondolas with product category headers, up to 3 shelves provided, if needed.
- Display must be designed for front facing, no backside art needed.
- Companies may elect to use/send your own free-standing spinner, pre-designed display. This must be approved by HDAW prior to contracting your space.
- Gondolas must be set up by 5:00 pm on Monday, January 27. Set-up time is Monday, January 27 from 8:00 am-4:00 pm.
- Refreshment stations and Happy Hour bars will be located near the display area.
- Participation in the Gondola Display Area is $1,500.
- Products must be shipped in advance to the Freeman Company Warehouse by Tuesday, January 14, 2020. Shipping instructions will be provided once gondola is secured.
- HDAW will make every effort to avoid placing competitve lines next to each other, however, this cannot be guarnateed.
Gondola Specifications & Display Agreement: Form will be available in Summer 2020.
Questions? Contact Beth Barkovich at HDMA at 919-406-8831 or email email@example.com.