The One-on-One Business Meetings at HDAW '21 offer the opportunity for distributors and suppliers to engage in private, virtual business meetings, allowing for cost savings in travel and broader audience participation.
Distributor Requirements for One-on-One Participation:
- Distributor company initial registration fee is $350 and includes participation in the One-on-One Business Meetings.
- Click here to register for HDAW '21 and view registration details.
- Distributors can opt to defer their registration payment until January 4, 2021.
20 Total Meeting Slots
- 10 Meetings on Wednesday, January 27 between 9:00 am- 6:40 pm EST
- 10 Meetings on Thursday, January 28 between 9:00 am- 6:40 pm EST
- Each meeting is 40 minutes in length.
- Time slot availability may be customized according to each company preference.
- Click here to view the current list of supplier companies participating in the One-on-One Business Meetings.
Benefits of Virtual One-on-One Business Meetings:
- Premier distributors and suppliers registered for HDAW will engage in private, focused business meetings.
- There is no cost for distributors to participate in One-on-One Business Meetings.
- Computer automated scheduling uses your company's selections and preferences to create an unbiased, quality schedule.
- Convenient virtual meetings eliminate travel costs and allows for wider company participation at no additional cost.
Features of MeetMax: One-on-One Scheduling Software:
- MeetMax Online One-on-One Scheduling Software: User friendly online interface that allows you to select and rank your preferred companies. Schedule creation will be based on automation and favor mutual selections.
- Company Opt-Outs: Opportunity to anonymously “opt-out” of meeting with a certain company and prevent a meeting being scheduled between the two of you.
- Self-Scheduling: Once schedules are created, there is an opportunity to manually request a meeting to fill any remaining available time slots.
Distributor Key Steps and Dates
- Click here to view the One-on-One key steps and dates.
- All cancellation requests must be submtted to Conference Management in writing.
- A full registration refund will be given if Conference Management is notified in writing by 5:00 pm CST, Friday, January 15, 2021.
- No refunds will be given for any cancellation request received after Friday, January 15, 2021.
Questions? For One-on-One Process questions, contact Leah Jones at 240-333-1061, or email email@example.com. For registration questions, please contact HDAW Conference Management at 708-226-1300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.