HDAW 2021 One-on-One Meeting Information
The One-on-One Business Meetings at HDAW '21 offer the opportunity for distributors and suppliers to engage in private, virtual business meetings, allowing for cost savings in travel and broader audience participation
.Supplier Manufacturer Requirements for One-on-One Participation:
- Supplier manufacturer company, 1st One-on-One Team Registration Fee: $5,000
- Click here to register for HDAW '21 and view additional registration details.
- All companies must be approved to participate in the One-on-One Business Meetings.
20 Total Meeting Slots:
- 10 meetings on Wednesday, January 27 between 9:00 am- 6:40 pm EST
- 10 meetings on Thursday, January 28 between 9:00 am- 6:40 pm EST
- Each meeting is 40 minutes in length.
- Time slot availability may be customized according to each company preference.
- Click here to view the current list of supplier companies participating in the One-on-One Business Meetings.
Benefits of Virtual One-on-One Business Meetings:
- Premier distributors and suppliers registered for HDAW will engage in private, focused business meetings.
- There is no cost for distributors to participate in One-on-One Business Meetings.
- Computer automated scheduling uses your company's selections and preferences to create an unbiased, quality schedule.
- Convenient virtual meetings eliminate travel costs and allows for wider company participation at no additional cost.
Features of MeetMax: One-on-One Scheduling Software:
- MeetMax Online One-on-One Scheduling Software: User friendly online interface that allows you to select and rank your preferred companies. Schedule creation will be based on automation and favor mutual selections.
- Company Opt-Outs: Opportunity to anonymously “opt-out” of meeting with a certain company and prevent a meeting being scheduled between the two of you.
- Self-Scheduling: Once schedules are created, there is an opportunity to manually request a meeting to fill any remaining available time slots.
Supplier Manufacturer Key Steps and Dates:
- Click here to view the One-on-One Key Steps and Dates
- All cancellation requests must be submitted to Conference Management in writing.
- A full registration refund, less a $500 administrative fee, will be given if Conference Management is notified in writing by 5:00 pm CST, Wednesday, December 23, 2020.
- A 50% refund will be given if Conference Management is notified in writing by 5:00 pm CST, Wednesday, January 13, 2021.
- No refunds will be given for any cancellation request received after Wednesday, January 13, 2021.
- NOTE: On January 11, 2021, upon receipt of the One-on-One Meeting Schedule, should a supplier have five (5) or fewer meetings, a full registration refund, less a $500 administrative fee can be extended. Written notice must be submitted to Conference Management by 5:00 pm CST on Wednesday, January 13, 2021. Beginning Thursday, January 14, 2021, no refunds will be given.
Questions? For One-on-One Process questions, contact Leah Jones at 240-333-1061, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For registration questions, please contact HDAW Conference Management at 708-226-1300, or email email@example.com.