Gain a competitive edge and increase your company’s visibility with the following programs available only to HDAW ’22 exhibiting suppliers!
For more information on any of these programs, please contact HDAW Conference Management at 708-226-1300, or email email@example.com.
To take advantage of these opportunities, complete the Additional Exhibiting Supplier Opportunities Form and remit to Conference Management by Monday, December 13, 2021.
Merchandising Product Display ($1,500 per display)
Show off your unique product merchandising displays with a shelving unit or your own branded display located in a prime location, directly across from HDAW Registration Desk. Your products will be the first thing distributor attendees see before entering the Product Expo!
- 48”W x 16”D x 48”H single sided display (if using your own branded display, it must fit within the above footprint
- Metal pegboard back (46 peg holes wide x 45 peg holes tall
- 3 shelves and company name header are included with order
- Metal structure and metal ¼” pegboard holes 1” on center
- Color: Almond (Sahara)
- Displays will be located outside the entrance to the Longhorn Exhibit Hall on Level 1 of the Gaylord Texan.
- All displays must be set up by 5:00 pm, Monday, January 24 and torn down by 7:00 pm, Wednesday, January 26.
- Display products and/or custom displays (optional) must be shipped in advance to the Freeman Company to arrive no later than Friday, January 14. Alternatively, materials can be shipped with your booth.
- Display locations are assigned on a first come, first serve basis, with first right of refusal for the same spot reserved for renewing companies.
- HDAW will try to avoid competitive lines being placed next to each other; however this is not guaranteed. It is out intent to avoid issues whenever possible.
Product Showcase, $300 per entry
Whether you have a new product to showcase, or you wish to bring more visibility to your brand, a product showcase will ensure you stand out in the eyes of attending distributors.
- 30”W x 30”D x 24”H display area
- Weight limit: 30 lbs
- If product exceeds height or weight limitations; an 8.5”x11” photo can be displayed.
- Signage will be provided in your display area with company (as listed on page 1 of this order form), product name and booth number.
- Additional signage is neither permitted nor available.
- Company name (as noted on your exhibit space application) product and booth number will also be published in pre-conference marketing materials
- Displays will be in a prominent location on the exhibit hall floor near Happy Hour bars and lounge seating
- Products must fit within the parameters of the display area as noted above.
- Electrical is not permitted or available in the showcase.
- All products must be hand delivered to the HDAW Conference Management office by 12:00 Noon, Monday, January 24. Products not delivered by the specified deadline will not be included in the showcase. NO EXCEPTIONS. Products must be picked-up between 5:30-6:30 pm on Wednesday, January 26. Any product(s) not picked up during this window will be donated to charity.
Show Specials, No Additional Fees
Launching a new product or running a promotion at HDAW ‘22? Get the word out and start generating buzz! Registered distributors will be notified of exclusive deals only available at HDAW ’22, driving them straight to your booth and One-on-One Business Meetings.
- You must indicate what the specific show special will be by part numbers and descriptions below.
- Forms may be submitted after the Monday, December 13 deadline (latest deadline Friday, January 14, 2022). However, the later you submit, you will miss out on promotions to the distributor attendees ahead of the event.
- If you have a promotional sheet for your special, please include as a PDF, but still complete the information below.
- The email provided will be listed on the HDAW Show Special information as the main source of contact for distributors to answer questions and for additional information about the special offer.
- The show specials must begin January 24, 2022 and be available to only the distributors physically attending HDAW ‘22.
- Companies participating in the Show Specials will have their company listed alphabetically on a dedicated page on the HDAW website with an email link to the individual within the supplier company who is responsible for the HDAW ‘22 Show Specials Promotion.
- Supplier promotions will not be posted on the HDAW website, nor distributed to other suppliers.
Product Sales Training, No Additional Fees
HDAW’s Product Sales Training Program sessions are deep dives into your specific products and services. Open to all HDAW ’22 exhibiting suppliers, this training/demo program is a great opportunity to introduce a new product, highlight the value of your solutions, explain what sets you apart in the market and answer specific questions about how your offerings can be applied in each customer's unique situation.Announce your new products during this time and bring in your engineers and subject matter experts to help further demonstrate your solution's value.
- The Product Sales Training will be held during the Product Expo hours of 1:30 pm- 5:30 pm on Wednesday, January 26, 2022.
- Exhibiting suppliers have the option of holding their training session in their booth or in a specially designated theater on the show floor. If you opt to use the training theater, we will work with you on your assigned time. In the booth, trainings can be held when convenient for your team.