Only Texas Can Hold HDAW'23
Everything is bigger in Texas and that undoubtedly includes Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center. Standing on the shores of Lake Grapevine with 4.5 acres of indoor gardens, 10 restaurants, seasonal water park and two pools, this is a resort that could only make its home in The Lone Star State. Travelers from all over the world will enjoy our convenient location near Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, as well as Grapevine Mills®, LEGOLAND® and Cowboys Golf Club. Our spacious rooms and suites provide an exceptional opportunity to relax, but if you want to take it one step further, alleviate your troubles at our on-site spa, Relâche Spa & Salon. With our immense lineup of dining options, finding something to satisfy your palate couldn't be more effortless. Our hotel also houses over 490,000 square feet of event space in order to ensure that your wedding or conference adheres precisely to your vision. Everyone deserves a vacation. Make yours extraordinary at Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center.
- The room rate of $195 per night is based on single or double occupancy, plus applicable 13% Tarrant County Room Tax and a state recovery fee that is 1.55% of the room rate. A resort fee of $20 is included in the rate.
- Maximum occupancy on all rooms is four (4) persons, with the exception of King rooms, which has a maximum occupancy of three (3) persons.
- Reservations are refundable if cancelled at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Check in is 4:00 pm, Check out is 11:00 am.
RESERVE YOUR ROOM
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING HOUSING: Year after year, HDAW is made aware of housing brokers contacting HDAW attendees to solicit discounted hotel reservations for HDAW. HDAW would like to help you avoid situations that could result in loss of deposits, payments, or reservations with additional charges for your stay. The Gaylord Texan is the only official housing contractor for HDAW and will never solicit HDAW attendees and exhibiting suppliers, either by phone or e-mail. HDAW reservations are only guaranteed by using the Gaylord Texan provided reservation system from the link that is posted on the HDAW web site. HDAW room rates include resort fees and other features and are highly competitively priced.
Companies that have solicited HDAW attendees and exhibiting suppliers offering discounted hotel rooms are:
- Business Travel Bureau
- Convention Housing Services
- Conventioneers, LLC
- Corporate Booking Services
- Elite Expo
- Executive Booking Services (EBS)
- Global Expo Travel
- Global Housing Services Corp.
- Global Travel Services
- Housing Planners
- National Travel Associates
- NTA Travel
- T.P.I- Travel Partner International
- Travel Business Bureau
- Travel Era
- Travel Time Solutions
- U.S. Travel Services
- Wholesale Room Rates (Hotels)
None of these companies are affiliated with or endorsed by HDAW and are NOT authorized to book hotel rooms in the name of HDAW. Many of these housing brokers do not include resort, booking or service fees in their quote. Others will cancel reservations once credit card information has been obtained. HDAW strongly discourages booking hotel rooms with any other company than the Gaylord Texan.
If you have been approached by any company claiming to be an official HDAW housing contractor, please contact HDAW Conference Management immediately at 708-226-1300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.