Want more meetings? Suppliers participating in the One-on-One meetings during HDAW now have the option to schedule four (4) extra meetings in a more intimate surrounding instead of waiting in line for a table at a Mirage restaurant! A private area in the Mirage Grand Ballroom is now set aside with reserved tables during the scheduled breakfast and lunch times on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The reserved ballroom sections will be set with dividers surrounding tables of 8-10 for privacy purposes. Each table will be identified with a company sign and buffets will be set up specifically for the private dining areas. Companies who participate will have the same table for breakfast and lunch on both days.
- Companies must be registered, paid in full and with a meeting suite booked through the Mirage HDAW online link for the HDAW 2018 One on One Meetings.
- There will be a limit of two (2) tables during the breakfast and lunch on Tuesday, January 23 and Wednesday, January 24.
- HDAW will provide separate buffet areas for the reserved tables, ten (10) chairs and signage indicating company name and logo on each table.
- To cover security and setup costs in the reserved area of the Mirage Grand Ballroom, there will be a $500 participation fee. Your company will be provided signage outside of the ballroom area with table location information.
- As a participant, your company logo will be on signage on the reserved table. Upon confirmation of your reserved table(s), please e-mail your company logo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for returning the registration and payment form is Friday, November 3, 2017.
To sign up for the Reserved Meal Tables, please click HERE.
Questions? Contact Angelo Volpe at CVSN at 904-737-2900 or email email@example.com.