Increase your business opportunities through the Product Sales Training Program!
The Product Sales Training Program sessions are deep dives into specific products and services. It's a great opportunity to highlight the value of your solutions, explain what sets you apart in the market and answer specific questions about how your offerings can be applied in each customer's unique situation. Announce your new products during this time, and bring in your engineers and subject matter experts to help further demonstrate your solution's value.
The HDAW Product Sales Training Program offers participating exhibiting suppliers up to six (6) pre-scheduled, 20-minute private sales training sessions in their booths on the Product Expo floor from 9:00 am- 12:00 Noon on Wednesday, January 29, 2020.
- The Product Sales Training Program is limited to 25 suppliers.
- Companies participating in the Product Sales Training Program must be registered with a minimum of one HDAW One-on-One Business Meetings Room and paid in full
- To cover security and staffing during the training program, there will be a $500 participation fee. Suppliers will be billed directly by W.T. Glasgow, Inc. after the completed form is received
Participation fee includes:
- Your company listed as a participant on the HDAW booth locator map.
- Your company logo included on all Product Sales Training signage as participants.
- Two (2) designated training staff passes for entry.
The deadline for returning the registration and payment form is Friday, December 6, 2019.
Click here for the Registration and Payment Form.
Questions? Contact Cindy Ganas at CVSN at 904-737-2900 or email email@example.com.