HDAW attendance is limited exclusively to exhibiting suppliers and their independent distributor partners. More than 2,600 owners, executives and managers from the U.S., Canada and other countries, including distributors, exhibiting suppliers and service providers attended last year's conference.
HDAW is constructed specfically for the purpose of strengthening this important independent market segment in the heavy duty parts and service industry.
All registrations are subject to review and approval by the HDAW Conference Organizers.
To qualify to attend HDAW under the Distributor regstration/specialty classification, you must be in one of the following categories:
- Member of the HDAW JOC Organizations (excluding suppliers)
- Independent heavy duty aftermarket distributor
- Independent truck service specialist
To view the Distributor Qualification Policy in more detail, please click here.
- Supplier manufacturer registration coming soon
- In order to attend as a manufacturers’ representative, individuals must be representing a company that is exhibiting at HDAW. All other situations require non-exhibiting supplier registration.
- For more information on registering as a manufacturers' representative, please contact Conference Management.
Ad agency/consultants must register as part of their client's exhibiting company and are not permitted to solicit their services.
- Media registrations will be granted upon approval from HDAW Conference Management and Organizers. Proper credentials are required.
- For more information on media registration, please click here.