To ensure as safe and productive an event as possible, HDAW Conference Management and Organizers (AWDA, CVSN, and HDMA) have established the following COVID-19 protocols.
Based on the national COVID-19 average on January 10, 2022, as determined by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) web site, all HDAW attendees must provide proof of either COVID-19 vaccination or a no more than 3-day-old negative COVID-19 test in order to enter. This will include all HDAW participants, including exhibiting supplier staff, media representatives and online production and logistics staff. In addition, masks will be required for all, regardless of vaccination status.
Onsite testing will not be available.
Vaccination & Negative Test Guidelines:
- Individuals are considered fully vaccinated two (2) weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after the Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
- Individuals that are not vaccinated against COVID-19 and/or do not intend to be vaccinated prior to HDAW, must provide a negative PCR test. The negative test must be within three (3) days of the first day onsite at HDAW. For example, if the first onsite day is Monday, January 24, the test must be from Friday, January 21 or later.
- Regardless of vaccination status, masks must be worn during all HDAW functions.
- After attendees have cleared the HDAW Health and Safety Checkpoint, they will be able to pick up their show credentials, including badges. An attendee badge will serve as proof of compliance with HDAW's Health and Safety protocols, and attendees will not need to show proof of vaccination or negative test again.
- All registered attendees and exhibiting suppliers will receive an email from SafeAccess, HDAW's partner in validating the vaccination status or negative tests of attendees.The SafeAccess platform is intended to provide a frictionless and secure experience at HDAW. Vaccination information provided will be retained by SafeAccess, and not be stored by HDAW.
- Those who cannot or choose not to use the SafeAccess platform for whatever reason, will need to bring their vaccination card or negative test onsite and proceed to a secondary proof of screening.
Local Testing Options:
For individuals who need to provide a negative PCR test to return home, available options are listed below: