If you’re ready to push the limits, register for the largest North American event in the independent heavy-duty industry. Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week ’24 is the only place you’ll find strategic distributor-supplier networking, relevant insights, and critical purchasing opportunities to tackle the challenges ahead.
Review the pricing and policies below, and contact us if you have any additional questions.
*Supplier Badge Registrations: You must secure a booth before registering as a supplier.
HDAW’24 Registration fees include the following:
- All Industry Opening Reception
- Leaders of Tomorrow Reception (must be 45 years of age or younger, pre-registration recommended)
- Opening General Session
- Breakfast (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
- All Education Sessions (including Service Opportunities & Learning Day (SOLD!), pre-registration recommended
- Product Expo & Happy Hour (Tuesday & Wednesday)
- Buffet/Networking Luncheons (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
- HDAWomen Reception, pre-registration recommended. All are invited.
- Participation in the One-on-One Business Meetings (member distributors and exhibiting suppliers only) (Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday)
HDAW’24 Registration Fees:
Rates are per person unless otherwise specified.
|Member – First Two Registrations each||$675.00|
|Member – Additional Registrations each||$475.00|
|Non-Member – First Two Registrations each||$1,075.00|
|Non-Member – Additional Registrations each||$825.00|
|Member Over Complimentary Allotment||$450.00|
|Non-Member Over Complimentary Allotment||$800.00|
|Member – Two Registrations Per Company||$3,700.00|
|Non-Member – Two Registrations Per Company||$6,000.00|
|Member Exhibiting Company||$450.00|
|Non-Member Exhibiting Company||$800.00|
|OTHER CLASSIFICATION FEES|